Who we are
Shore Imaging offers expertise in a full range of diagnostic medical imaging services and interventional biopsy procedures. Each of our facilities is staffed by subspecialized and board-certified radiologists, skilled technologists and exceptional support staff. Regardless of the type of exam you need, you can be assured to receive exceptional care in a comfortable and compassionate environment.
What we do
Operating in 2 locations across New Jersey, Shore Imaging provides patients and referring physicians with diagnostic clarity, advantageous image-guided treatment options, and the assurance that comes with choosing a world-renowned care provider.
Why choose Shore Imaging?
As a patient, you have the right to choose your imaging provider. Here are 7 reasons to consider Shore Imaging.
- Specialty expertise: Every scan is interpreted by a radiologist with specialty training in the area of the body being studied. Specialists are capable of seeing and understanding subtle things thanks to advanced training and singular focus.
- Safety: Along with making the diagnosis, ensuring patient safety is our top priority. We pay special attention to minimizing radiation exposure—without giving up image quality.
- Compassionate care: Our people are committed to treating every patient with respect and genuine compassion.
- Convenience: Our network of Shore locations offers convenient access to a full range of imaging services. Most of our community facilities offer evening and weekend appointments, free parking, and easy access from major routes.
- Image-guided treatments: In addition to diagnostic exams, Shore Imaging offers minimally invasive treatments for specific conditions.
Coordinated care: We work in close consultation with your doctor to schedule and plan your exam. We provide swift results, including a written report and image access.
- Leading-edge technology: We not only adopt the latest advances in technology,
- Experience and history: The Department of Radiology at Shore Imaging is regionally recognized for providing patients and clinicians the most advanced imaging and radiology services. Over 30,000 diagnostic studies are interpreted annually by our board-certified radiologist.